Representing Business Owners in Commercial Disputes
At The McClellan Law Firm, our practice covers the full range of commercial claims and defenses, from risk of loss disputes in delivery of goods, to the proof of liability against a lender for unfair practices in loan transactions. For additional information about the scope of our commercial litigation practice, call (619) 215-1488 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced San Diego litigation lawyer.
Handling All Types of Commercial Litigation Claims
Our lawyers handle commercial claims, defenses, and counterclaims in situations such as the following:
- Contract disputes
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Claims of fraudulent conveyance or transfer
- Enforcement of rights in secured financing agreements
- Problems concerning the commercially reasonable liquidation of collateral
- Proceedings against third party guaranties and pledges
- Questions concerning the sale of goods, including output contracts and requirements contracts
- Interpretation and application of force major clauses and other nonperformance terms
- Contract or fraud claims in sale of business disputes, including breach of nondisclosure agreements
- Disputes involving commercial paper, promissory notes, or endorsements on checks or notes
- Negligence claims against banks or other payors on forged paper
- Other disputes arising under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
In recent years, mandatory mediation or arbitration terms have been used increasingly in commercial contracts of all kinds. Our experience with alternative dispute resolution techniques of all kinds can help you make the most of opportunities to resolve your problem short of full-blown litigation.
To learn more about our ability to represent your interests effectively in any commercial dispute, contact a commercial litigation attorney at The McClellan Law Firm in San Diego by calling (619) 215-1488.