Business & Corporate Litigation
Are you a business owner who has been accused of breaching a contract? Are you and your partners struggling with a partnership or management dispute? Do you need help with a real estate dispute? The trial lawyers at The McClellan Law Firm handle business, commercial, and corporate disputes as well as personal injury claims.
For a free consultation about our ability to help resolve your company's litigation problem, contact one of our San Diego business litigation attorneys by calling (619) 215-1488.
Handling All Types of Business Claims
We represent small businesses and medium-sized corporations on a wide range of corporate, partnership, and business litigation claims and defenses. These include the following:
- Professional negligence or malpractice claims
- Fraud, misrepresentation, or nondisclosure claims
- Breach of contract claims involving vendors, customers, or joint ventures.
- Shareholder, partnership, and management disputes on organizational matters
- Business succession litigation on the death or withdrawal of a principal shareholder or partner
- Enforcement of noncompete, nondisclosure, or non-solicitation agreements
- Commercial real estate disputes, including lease extension or enforcement claims
- Commercial lending disputes, including bank or lender liability claims
- Intellectual property issues from trade secrets to licensing agreements
- State or federal licensing or regulatory enforcement actions
Our experience with the litigation of complex claims, defenses, and counterclaims can not only improve your likelihood of success at trial, but can also help small problems from developing into major ones. In many cases, we can show you how to achieve a satisfactory resolution of your problem through negotiation, mediation, or other alternative dispute resolution techniques. You can trust in our firm to represent your best interests.
Contact Our Law Office: (619) 215-1488
Whether your claim involves the breach of a nondisclosure agreement or default under a commercial lease, we can help you. For additional information about our experience in business and corporate litigation in Southern California, contact our office online or call (619) 215-1488 to schedule a free consultation.