San Diego Real Estate Litigation
At The McClellan Law Firm, our lawyers represent individuals and businesses in real estate litigation of all kinds—from zoning problems and title issues to construction defects and commercial lease disputes.
Experienced in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
We represent clients in residential and commercial real estate litigation involving issues such as:
- Breach of a purchase and sale agreement
- Specific performance of a purchase agreement
- Construction defects and warranties
- Zoning and land use problems
- Commercial lease disputes involving options, renewal terms, or assignments
- Landlord-tenant litigation in commercial, retail, or industrial property
- Title problems involving easements, boundaries, or encroachments
- Litigation between real estate developers and contractors
We understand the importance of achieving your litigation objectives in a prompt and cost-effective manner. We therefore do everything we can to resolve your dispute on favorable terms through negotiation whenever possible. If your real estate problem cannot be worked out informally, our experience with various forms of alternative dispute resolution can represent a major advantage to our clients in a mediation or arbitration setting.
Business Litigation Attorneys Working Closely with You
If litigation remains the only practical option for the satisfactory resolution of your dispute, you can depend on our litigation attorneys to work closely with you and whatever forensic experts might be necessary to develop and document your position. The McClellan Law Firm enjoys a national reputation for excellence at trial, and we take pride in our ability to present complex facts and legal theories in easily understandable terms for the jury.
To learn more about the scope of our real estate litigation practice, contact our office online or all (619) 215-1488 to speak with an experienced real estate attorney at The McClellan Law Firm in San Diego.