Recreational Vehicle Accidents
At The McClellan Law Firm, we represent victims and surviving families of people severely injured or killed in boat accidents, personal watercraft collisions, bike accidents, all-terrain vehicle rollovers, and RV accidents.
An Attorney Can Help After Your RV Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a recreational vehicle or while watching a sporting event, contact our San Diego injury law firm. Call (619) 215-1488 or email us to schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. We are experienced in handling all types of injury cases, from car and ATV accidents to injuries resulting from tire blowouts, defective seat belts, and other dangerous products.
Who Is Responsible After a Recreational Vehicle Accident?
To provide the personal service and attention to detail needed during a personal injury case, we limit our caseload to 15 at a time. That means that our San Diego injury attorneys are always accessible to answer your questions, keep you apprised of your case and make sure that you are receiving the medical care you need. Our limited caseload also allows us to investigate and develop your claims as fully as possible against every defendant who can be held to account for an accident.
In our experience, this could involve:
- A reckless, speeding, drunk, or distracted driver
- An adult who negligently entrusted a dirt bike to someone too young to handle it safely
- The manufacturer of a poorly designed or inherently unstable ATV or WaveRunner
- Those responsible for defectively made or poorly maintained sports equipment
- Manufacturers of defective products such as tires, wheels, RV roofs, or towing hitches
- Individuals without proper license to operate an RV with a tow-behind trailer
Contact an Experienced San Diego Injury Lawyer Today
To learn more about how we can help you and your family after an accident involving an ATV, WaveRunner, boat or RV, call (619) 215-1488 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced recreational accident attorney.