San Diego Construction Accident Lawyer
The old phrase "an accident waiting to happen" might well have been coined at a construction site. Whether the project involves residential development, high-rise construction, or highway expansion, every supervisor and worker on the job site needs to be constantly aware of the dangers and risks inherent in their job.
Need a San Diego Construction Accident Attorney?
We can help you understand your options in the aftermath of a serious or fatal construction accident. Contact the San Diego construction accident lawyers at The McClellan Law Firm by calling (619) 215-1488. From excavation accidents to ladder falls, our attorneys have the experience and skill necessary to investigate, develop and present your damages claims at their full value.
Common Construction Site Accidents
Our personal injury attorneys represent workers from all construction trades in claims stemming from:
- Highway construction zone accidents
- Falls from scaffolding, roofs, or overhead structures
- Injuries caused by falling objects or equipment
- Injuries caused by tools such as nail guns, saws and drills
- Being crushed or pinned by heavy equipment or construction materials
- Accidents with earth-moving equipment such as bulldozers or excavators
- Electrocution from contact with exposed or unsecured wires or voltage boxes
- Negligent storage of machines, tools, building materials or debris
- Car accidents involving the delivery of equipment, supplies, or fill dirt
There have been several incidents throughout the country involving massive cranes collapsing. Often, a crane collapse occurs as a result of negligence that could have been prevented. The McClellan Law Firm not only helps injured workers and their families get compensation, but will also works with the crane companies and manufacturers of other heavy equipment to ensure these types of tragic accidents do not occur in the future.
Common Construction Worker Injuries
Unfortunately, when an injury occurs on a construction site, the results are often severe or even fatal.
We are experienced in representing clients who have suffered from a:
To date, The McClellan Law Firm has recovered about $250 million. AV Preeminent-rated* trial lawyer Craig McClellan is the only San Diego attorney invited to join the Inner Circle of Advocates, a professional organization of successful personal injury lawyers limited to 100 members. For a free consultation to discuss your options after a construction accident, call (619) 215-1488 to speak with a San Diego personal injury lawyer.