Conor Hulburt represents victims of serious personal injury, wrongful death, product defect, insurance bad faith, and unlawful business practices. He is an experienced and savvy attorney, who consistently obtains outstanding results for his clients.
Conor received San Diego Business Journal "Best of the Bar" in Personal Injury honors in 2015, 2016 and 2017, and Super Lawyers "Rising Star" honors in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
He is on the Board of Directors for the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, an organization of trial attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of consumers. He is an active member of the San Diego County Bar Association, and the founder of SDCBA WetSuits, a group of surfing lawyers.
He graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he competed on the national mock trial team.
Honors & Awards
- TopVerdict 2018 Top 10 premises liability settlements in California, securing a $3,175,850 settlement for a client.
- San Diego Business Journal Best of the Bar honors in 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star honors in 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated Lawyer
- AVVO 10/10 "Superb" Rating
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member, Board of Directors
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member, Civil Litigation Committee (2015-2017)
- State Bar of California, Member